Brandon served as Associate Pastor at Fairview Mennonite Church from 2013-2021 when he was installed as Lead Pastor. Brandon was born and raised in Ontario, Canada, and moved to his wife, Cindy’s hometown of Albany after they met at Rosedale Bible College. Brandon and Cindy have four children, and they desire to see themselves and others love Jesus, be led by the Spirit, and be renewed through the Word.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU WORSHIP WITH US
We are a multi-generational congregation.
Our dress varies from casual to semi-formal attire.
Beginning at 9:30 we have Sunday School classes for children 2 years of age thru adults.
We gather at 10:30 in our main sanctuary for worship in song, followed by the teaching of God’s Word from our pastor.
Children are welcome in our worship service.
We are not a perfect group of people, but together we are actively growing in a relationship with God within a loving, caring community of Christ followers.
Our mission is to fulfill the Great Commandment and Great Commission by loving God and depending on Him, loving one another within the body of Christ, and having compassion and concern for the lost world. We exist to worship and glorify God, to reach the lost, to encourage and equip believers to use their spiritual gifts to further the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the full deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to glory, and that He is coming again.
4. We believe that salvation, the forgiveness of our sins, is a free gift from God that is received by faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit and His role in helping believers live a life that is pleasing to the Lord and to move toward spiritual maturity.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost: the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal punishment.
7. We believe the church universal is a spiritual body of all true believers in Christ. We believe there should be unity among the local church body even though a range of diversity exists.
In the above seven essentials, we all have unity. In the non-essentials, we will show charity.